- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Can I customise project status modules?
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
Accepting file uploads with Gravity Forms
While it's great to have a free form plugin to accepting file uploads from your client, you may still look for alternatives that can:
- Store the entries (and the uploaded files) securely on your website
- Only you - the website administrator can download the uploaded files
- your clients can easily upload multiple files
In such scenario we recommend using Gravity Forms, the most popular WordPress premium form plugin, to help you gathering assets from your clients.
Please refer to these two documentations from Gravity Forms and how they meet the requirements:
We'll publish a more detailed tutorial on using Gravity Forms with Client Portal as soon as we can. 🙂