- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- I can't log into a portal
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Accepting file uploads with Contact Form 7
- Accepting file uploads with Gravity Forms
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
Embed a calendar into Client Portal
You can embed various calendar tools into Client Portal. Here's how to use some of the most popular ones.
Embed a Google Calendar into Client Portal
- From your Google Calendar, navigate to Settings.
- Select the calendar that you would like to embed from the 'Settings for my calendars' list in the left hand sidebar.
- Check your Access Permissions. For a public calendar, make sure 'Make available to public' is selected.
- Navigate to 'Integrate calendar' in the left hand sidebar.
- Copy the Embed code (you can also use the Customize button to make changes to how your calendar will be displayed).
- In Client Portal, set up a module with a Content Page, make sure the Text tab is selected and paste in the iframe code.
Your Google Calendar will now display in your content page.
Embed a Calendly calendar into Client Portal
- From your Calendly dashboard, find the calendar you would like to embed and click the gear icon on the top right hand side of the card.
- Choose 'Add to website' from the dropdown.
- Choose how you would like to embed Calendly into Client Portal. Here's what each would look like:
1) Inline Embed
This embeds a Calendly calendar directly into a content page. To use this, copy the embed code and paste it into any Client Portal content page (make sure the Text tab is selected).
2) Popup Widget
This would put a floating bar at the bottom of Client Portal. To use this, copy the embed code and paste it into either a content page or into your Client Portal dashboard under Custom Branding - General Information (make sure the Text tab is selected).
3) Popup Text
This will allow you to open Calendly in a lightbox from some linked text. To use this, copy the embed code and paste it in to any text box in Client Portal (this could be in a content page, or in the General Information tab on the Client Portal dashboard). Make sure the Text tab is selected when you paste it in.