- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Can I customise project status modules?
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
I’m not getting Client Portal updates
If you're trying to update Client Portal in WordPress but are getting the following error message: "The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found." — it's likely that it's a license key issue.
Here's how to get the updates working:
- From your WordPress dashboard, simply navigate to Projects -> Client Portal License.
- Find your unique license key. This will be in the purchase email receipt you got when you bought Client Portal (just search " Client Portal Receipt" in your inbox).
- Paste your license key into WordPress and click 'Save Changes'.
You should now be able to get Client Portal updates with one-click directly in WordPress!