- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Excluding Client Portal from your cache
- Forgot password isn't working
- I'm not receiving Email Notifications
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How users can self-signup to a portal
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
- Collate notifications into digests
- Add due dates and reminders
If you use our
client_portal_login shortcode or the Gutenberg block to add the login form to your website, any reCaptcha plugin from wordpress.org is automatically supported. This is because our login form is built on top of the WordPress login form.
Starting from 4.14.2, we now support Google reCaptcha in the
client_portal_register shortcode and the Gutenberg block, with the reCaptcha by BestWebSoft plugin. You can enable Google reCaptcha for the registration form after activating the reCaptcha by BestWebSoft plugin, and configure the option from reCaptcha - Settings as below. All 3 versions of reCaptcha are supported.