- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Excluding Client Portal from your cache
- Forgot password isn't working
- I'm not receiving Email Notifications
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How users can self-signup to a portal
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
- Collate notifications into digests
- Add due dates and reminders
Can I hide Client Portal from search results?
By default, all portals are hidden behind a log in wall. The only exception is if you choose to set a portal as public in the settings.
However, the portals page will still be indexed by Google (but the contents are blocked without a login).
If you'd like to block all portal pages from being shown in Google, insert this line into your robots.txt file. You can find this in your site's root folder. You will need to connect to your site using an FTP client or by using cPanel file manager.
Alternatively, you can set it in Google Webmaster Tools:
For more information about the rules, take a look at this article.
If the page has been indexed already, you can ask google to remove it here.