- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Can I customise project status modules?
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
Can I hide Client Portal from search results?
By default, all portals are hidden behind a log in wall. The only exception is if you choose to set a portal as public in the settings.
However, the portals page will still be indexed by Google (but the contents are blocked without a login).
If you’d like to block all portal pages from being shown in Google, insert this line into your robots.txt file. You can find this in your site’s root folder. You will need to connect to your site using an FTP client or by using cPanel file manager.
Alternatively, you can set it in Google Webmaster Tools:
For more information about the rules, take a look at this article.
If the page has been indexed already, you can ask google to remove it here.