- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Excluding Client Portal from your cache
- Forgot password isn't working
- I'm not receiving Email Notifications
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How users can self-signup to a portal
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
- Collate notifications into digests
- Add due dates and reminders
How clients can mark as complete
How the mark module as complete feature works
This feature allows your clients to mark different modules as complete. When they click it, they'll get a confirmation message. When they click yes to mark as complete, you will receive an email indicating that a module has been marked as complete. Then you can go in to see what they've done.
If you don't want to use this feature
By default, this will be on for all portals. If you don't want to use this feature for any of your portals, you can turn it off.
- You'll turn it off by going into Client Portal Settings.
- Then scroll down until you see "Show the mark as complete ticks?" This will default as Yes, but you can change it to No.
- By selecting No, that means that you will not see the ticks in any portal.
- Save your changes.
If you only want to use it on some portals
Maybe you want to see ticks on some projects, but not on others, you can do that too.
- Go into the individual project where you don't want to see the mark as complete ticks.
- Under Project Information, you'll see the same drop down, "Show the mark as complete ticks?"
- You can select No here, from inside the project, to turn it off for only this portal.