- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Can I customise project status modules?
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
I’m getting a 404 error message
Update permalink settings
- Navigate to Settings – Permalinks.
- Select the Post Name structure
- Click ‘Save Changes’
If after that, Client Portal still shows the 404 error, you’ll then need to try deactivating your theme and plugins one by one to find which one is to blame.
We’d love to help such a situation when you can make sure which one (theme or plugin) caused the issue. When you have determined which one is causing the issue, please send us a copy of that theme or plugin. If we can, we’ll update Client Portal to make them play nicely together for you!
What to do next
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org when you have the info ready. Please also grant us admin access so we can verify.
To set up a new user, navigate to Users -> Add New and give us a username and password to log in (you can delete this profile afterward) – just make sure it’s set to ‘Administrator’ in the role field.
We should get back to you within two days after we receive your login credentials. Please create an account to the support email, and we’ll take a look as soon as we can. Thanks!