- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- I can't log into a portal
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Accepting file uploads with Contact Form 7
- Accepting file uploads with Gravity Forms
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
Using Trello with Client Portal
If you use Trello, you can embed your Trello boards directly into Client Portal's content pages. Here's how:
- From your Trello board that you'd like to embed, change the Privacy settings from Private to Public.
- Go to the right sidebar in Trello, click Show Menu, then click the More button, and copy the URL at the bottom of the page under "Link to this board"
- Add .html to the end of your URL, like this:
- Next use the following iFrame link and make sure you replace the src attribute to your own Trello boards URL:
- In Client Portal, set up a module with a Content Page, make sure the Text tab is selected and paste in the iframe code.
Change the dimensions of the Trello board
For Client Portal, we recommend the width of embedded elements to be 700px to display correctly. The height can be whatever you like (and will depend on the height of your content). Here's the code you'll need to add to your iFrame link:
And here's what your Trello board will look like: