- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Trouble with logging into a portal
- Forgot password isn't working
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
How to change the fonts in Client Portal
If you would like to use web fonts from Google Fonts or Typekit, you need to insert their embed code into the Client Portal Settings page. (From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Projects -> Client Portal Settings).
- Find the "Custom scripts in
head" section. Paste the embed code in the text area. In this example, we've used the embed code from Google Fonts:
- In the next section, "Custom CSS", you can set the fonts with CSS:
- If you want to use the custom CSS in an individual portal, you can specify the body class
.postid-212(212 is the project ID, for example)