- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- I can't log into a portal
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
How to change the fonts in Client Portal
If you would like to use web fonts from Google Fonts or Typekit, you need to insert their embed code into the Client Portal Settings page. (From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Projects -> Client Portal Settings).
- Find the "Custom scripts in
head" section. Paste the embed code in the text area. In this example, we've used the embed code from Google Fonts:
- In the next section, "Custom CSS", you can set the fonts with CSS:
- If you want to use the custom CSS in an individual portal, you can specify the body class
.postid-212(212 is the project ID, for example)