- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Trouble with logging into a portal
- Forgot password isn't working
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How users can self-signup to a portal
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
Update: Adding multiple users is shown below in the text; video update to come!
To add a new user and assign them to a portal, follow these steps:
1From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Users -> Add New.
2Enter your clients information:
3In the role dropdown, make sure you select Client. This is Client Portal's default role.
(Need to use a different role? Here's how to assign clients to a portal using another role.)
4Click Add New User.
To assign your user to a portal:
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Projects -> All Projects.
- Select the portal you want to assign the new user to.
- In the Project Information tab, scroll down to find Client Accounts. Click in the field and a list of your users will appear. Click on the name of the user you want to add.
- To add another user, click in the field and the list will appear again. You can add unlimited users and they each will access the portal using their own unique login and password. To remove a user, click the "X".