- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Can I customise project status modules?
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
Update: Adding multiple users is shown below in the text; video update to come!
To add a new user and assign them to a portal, follow these steps:
(Need to use a different role? Here’s how to assign clients to a portal using another role.)
To assign your user to a portal:
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Projects -> All Projects.
- Select the portal you want to assign the new user to.
- In the Project Information tab, scroll down to find Client Accounts. Click in the field and a list of your users will appear. Click on the name of the user you want to add.
- To add another user, click in the field and the list will appear again. You can add unlimited users and they each will access the portal using their own unique login and password. To remove a user, click the “X”.