- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Excluding Client Portal from your cache
- Forgot password isn't working
- I'm not receiving Email Notifications
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How users can self-signup to a portal
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
- Collate notifications into digests
- Add due dates and reminders
How to install Client Portal
To install the Client Portal Plugin onto your WordPress website, navigate to Plugins, then click 'Add New'.
Then select 'Upload Plugin'.
You'll be asked to choose a file.
This is the zip file that you would have received in your purchase receipt email. It looks something like this:
Just upload the zip file as it is. Then you'll click 'Install Now', and 'Activate'.
Activate your license
Once you've installed the plugin, you'll need to enter your license key. This will give you access to our support and updates.
To do this, navigate to Client Portal, then Client Portal License, and add the license key which was also in your purchase receipt.
Finally, click 'Save Changes' and you're ready to create your first portal.