- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Trouble with logging into a portal
- Forgot password isn't working
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
How to install Client Portal
Watch this short video to see how you can install Client Portal, or follow the text below.
To install Client Portal into your WordPress website, navigate to plugins, then click 'Add New'.
Then select 'Upload Plugin'.
You'll be asked to choose a file.
This is the zip file that you would have received in your purchase receipt email. It looks something like this:
Just upload the zip file as it is. Then you'll click 'Install Now', and 'Activate'.
Once you've activated your plugin, the first thing you should do is go into Client Portal, then Client Portal License, and add the license key which was also in your purchase receipt.
Enter your license key, and click 'Save Changes'. This will allow you to get automatic updates from WordPress when there is an update available. When there is a new update available, you'll see a little icon here and you can go in and click 'update'.