- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the 'Client Portal Login' text
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How to add, move, and delete phases
- Redirect to the homepage after logging out
- How to change the slug/permalink
- Edit the "Phase 1, 2, 3" etc. text
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Excluding Client Portal from your cache
- Forgot password isn't working
- I'm not receiving Email Notifications
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- How do private file uploads work
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How users can self-signup to a portal
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
- Collate notifications into digests
- Add due dates and reminders
WPEngine disables most cookies from their hosting to implement caches to speed up websites. In Client Portal we rely on a certain cookie in the forgot password process, so you'll need some extra help from the WPEngine support. Here's a sample message you can send to them:
Our site runs with the Client Portal plugin and their forgot password function needs a cookie name starts with "wp-resetpass" to be working on their plugin login page, the URL is https://mysite.com/client-portal-login/.
Can you help us to set up this caching exclusion? Thanks.
One of our customers has confirmed that the forgot password is working after the cache exclusion is properly set. Please also update to version 4.9.8 if you're on an older version.