- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- Troubleshooting problems with Client Portal
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates
- Find and edit the Client Portal Login page
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- I'm getting an Nginx error message
- Trouble with logging into a portal
- Forgot password isn't working
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Accepting file uploads with Contact Form 7
- Accepting file uploads with Gravity Forms
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
WPEngine disables most cookies from their hosting to implement caches to speed up websites. In Client Portal we rely on a certain cookie in the forgot password process, so you'll need some extra help from the WPEngine support. Here's a sample message you can send to them:
Our site runs with the Client Portal plugin and their forgot password function needs a cookie name starts with "wp-resetpass" to be working on their plugin login page, the URL is https://mysite.com/client-portal-login/.
Can you help us to set up this caching exclusion? Thanks.
One of our customers has confirmed that the forgot password is working after the cache exclusion is properly set. Please also update to version 4.9.8 if you're on an older version.