- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Can I customise project status modules?
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
To-do list with Google Sheets
Google Sheets has a template called “To-do list” which is completely editable. You and your client can work on the same checklist, or you can use it to assign your client tasks which you can then view their progress. Your client can access it by simply clicking on the module.
Open Google Sheets and scroll through the template gallery to find the To-do list. Here’s what it looks like:
When you share the link, make sure you set it so that anyone with the link can view, edit, or comment. If it doesn’t work for your client, look at the share settings.
You can choose who can see it as well as what they can do; view, edit, or comment. Click the Share button to make changes to the settings and to get the link.
Adding the to-do list to your project
For module type, select URL. Paste the share link into the field and update the module. That’s it!
Once you have the link in the project portal, you don’t need to update the module again. All of your changes to the sheet will be seen when your client clicks on the module.