- How to install Client Portal
- Can I use it without WordPress?
- Setting up your first portal
- Using content pages
- Questionnaires with Contact Form 7
- Importing and Exporting Portals
- Icon Cheatsheet
- How do I edit 'Phase 1, 2, 3' text?
- Customise project status modules
- Remove the project status modules
- How to change the fonts in Client Portal?
- How do I make a portal public?
- How to change the 'Client Portal Archive' text
- How to change the "Client Portal Login" text on the login page
- Change Error Message on the Login Screen
- How do I add or move Phases
- How do I redirect clients to the homepage after logged out
- What is the Legacy theme?
- I’m not getting Client Portal updates.
- Client Portal isn’t working.
- I can't find my Client Portal Login page!
- I'm getting a 404 error message
- Nginx error message
- I can't log into a portal
- Are my files safe in Client Portal?
- How do I hide Client Portal from search results?
- Private File Uploads
- Can I assign a client a different role?
- How can I assign multiple users to Client Portal?
- How do I add a new user to Client Portal?
- Introducing Client Portal to your clients
- How clients can mark as complete
- Accepting file uploads with Contact Form 7
- Accepting file uploads with Gravity Forms
- Create a to-do list with Google Sheets
- Accepting file uploads in Client Portal
The new Theme option in CP Settings
After upgrading to 4.7 you'll see this notification in your CP dashboard:
We have upgraded our Default theme to fix some long-time addressed CSS issues (especially on mobile devices). And we also added a new feature to enable search in your project page.
With this upgrade, we also changed many CSS class names which were used in the legacy theme. If you have used Custom CSS to style your portals, since the class names have been changed, those Custom CSS wouldn't work anymore, with the new Default theme selected, we wouldn't load the old copy of Custom CSS.
Can I switch back to use the Legacy theme and my previous customization?
If however, you prefer to stay with the Legacy theme and your previous customization, you can go to CP Settings:
And in the Theme dropdown, just pick "Legacy", then "Save" the settings. So you can get all the customization back.
The legacy theme does not support any new feature released after 4.7
While you can switch to the legacy theme to get your customization back for a while, we'd suggest you migrate your styles to the new default theme asap, because the legacy theme does not support any new feature released after 4.7. For example, you won't see the new project documentation search feature in the legacy theme.
Let us know if you have any question regarding the legacy theme and the new default theme. Send an email to our support inbox: email@example.com